The $100 deck that was kept secret for four years!
In 1999, magic history was made. Less than 50 professional mentalists were invited to own a new special deck. For this honor, they paid $100! After the 50 decks were gone, many pros tried to get one of these wonderful decks, but were turned away. The secret to the stunning deck was to be kept exclusive for four years. Now, that time is up and you can own the same deck for much, much less! The deck is unlike anything ever before invented. The DVD is two hours long and shows over a half-dozen effects performed with the Cassandra Deck before a live audience. Even more tricks are explained in full with the help of professional entertainer David Alexander.
- Tossed – The ultimate tossed out deck where the cards can be inspected beforehand.
- Destiny – A predicted card at any number effect where both card and number is predicted.
- Poker Thought – You'll know every card in the hand the spectator deals, as well as which card he mentally selected!
- Star Cross'd Lovers – A bit of Shakespeare and a loving couple make for a startling revelation.
- Hey Nineteen – A card in pocket where the spectator never takes her eyes off a selected card, yet it flies into your pocket.
- A Light in the Darkness – a "cards across" where three mentally selected cards move three different places,
finally landing in a sealed pile where they're identified as they invisibly fly through the air!
- Tomorrow's Thought – An instant pocket index that's easy to use.
- Sound Advice – How to learn sound reading, pencil reading and muscle reading with the Cassandra Deck.
The Cassandra Deck has these important features:
- The deck can be ribbon spread on a table to show all 52 cards.
- There are no specially-printed cards, nothing added or stolen.
- Each card can be chosen by hand or examined by the spectator.
- You know exactly where any thought-of card is in the deck.
- The deck can be cut and shuffled repeatedly.
- The spectator never has to write anything.
- The effects can be repeated with different cards mentally chosen each time.
- Very easy to do! No memorization or difficult sleights.
- Originally sold for $100.
Explanations of how to make and handle your own Cassandra Deck are thoroughly discussed so you'll be able to use this deck right away. Every nuance pertaining to handling your audience is covered.